Thursday, September 30, 2010

About Me?

Hello People!

       My name is Rafael Logens or something like that, but really, who cares what my name is?

Just kidding, my name is Kristen, but same thing really.

And i like chocolate! I like chocolate pudding, chocolate ice cream, chocolate cake, chocolate milk (Nesquick = yay), you get the idea.  I have 3 cats and 1 unicorn. Okay, fine, I don't have a unicorn, but i WISH i did.  I like to read but I'm a really slow reader which isn't as good as it seems. I wish I didn't drink so much juice, because when I drink too much juice, I get something I call "Juice overload" which hurts my tummy. :-( But i just <3 juice, so really, i can't do much about that situation.
      
 I attend a lovely system of education called Boulan Park Middle School and I've been a part of it for quite a few years now.  My house is made of bricks (I pinkie swear), but really that's all i want to say about where i live, besides the fact that I live in Michigan (home of the Pine trees). I enjoy several shindings such as music, potatoes, soap, movies, and metal sculptures of mythical creatures.  But really what i enjoy most in life is eating, especially eating good food that comes in fancy restaurants.  Fancy restaurants are also fun because the waiters call you "Miss" and talk all fancy-like.  Plus, sometimes the menus are made of "Parchment", which is just an expensive word for old-looking paper.
     
  Those are a few things about me, but it is truly hard to tell everything about someone in three paragraphs, and I'm certainly not going to write a 400 page novel on myself because even I wouldn't want to read THAT.  I do apologize for the fact that this whole essay thingie is just a Mishmosh of various facts and comments, I wasn't exactly TRYING to have that happen, but sometimes things just work out like that.

Am I supposed to sign my name? Well I will, just in case.

Love, Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment